Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Boyfriend Tag

Ali and Noah
Hellooo everyone! So I thought this looked kinda fun, so I decided to give it a go! I gave my boyfriend 'K' a list of random question that I got from one of the Boyfriend Tags, and had him fill them out! His answers about me are in the blue, and the correct answers from me are in the pink. 'My Reaction' is what I thought of his answer :)


This isn't ground breaking stuff.. hehe... just a bit of fun!








 



You're out to eat what kind of dressing does she get on her salad
K: Caesar

S: Caesar Salad
My Reaction: I love caesar salad! So fresh with lemon juice and anchovy paste! I ordered this on our first date and was hounded afterwards by my friends 'you don't want to be the girl who ordered a salad!'

What's one food she doesnt like 

K: All of my favorites
S: Pop Corn. Edo.

My Reaction: Hahaha this is so true.. Edo is his favorite and I think it is an awful invention, along with Beef Jerky, chicken wings, ect...
 


 You go out to eat and have a drink what does she order
K: A Caesar

S: Caesar
My Reaction: Both of our favorites! Ha cha cha!



What size shoe does she wear
K: 9....8..9....8. She's 8...9?

S: 8 1/2
My Reaction: He helps me hunt for shoes I want online, but a lot of the brands I like don't carry half sizes, so depending on the fit, I go up or down! 
Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert

If she was collecting anything what would it be
K: Ummmm like the coloured rocks on the beach.. What do you call those?

S: Teacups and stuff from the beach
My Reaction: When I leave the beach my pockets are stuffed with colourful rocks and sea glass :)
Stellena

What is her favorite type of sandwich
K: Vegetarian recently

S: Veggie
My Reaction: I try my darndest to be a vegetarian, and he tries his darndest to eat every animal on the menu!

What would she eat everyday if she could

K: Toast. Everybody loves toast.
S Turkey Dinner
My Reaction: Toast? I think he said that because any time we buy COBS, I make a stack of like ten pieces of buttered toast!

What is her favorite cereal 

K: she doesn't eat cereal
S: I don't really eat cereal
My Reaction: True story!

Whats her fav music 

K: Taylor swift 
S: Maroon 5
My Reaction: I can see why he would say this, I had the new T-Swift CD on repeat in my car for like two months. But I am hot and cold with that chick.
Johnny and Baby
Whats her eye color
K: Blue

S: Blue
My Reaction :A lot of people say I have green eyes, because they sometimes change to a steel jade.

Who's her best friend 

K: Me!
S: I have more than one.
My Reaction: Well now I feel like a bad person. Ha! I was thinking more like girlfriends, but it's true, he is my bestest xoxo!

Mark Darcy and Bridget Jones

What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't

K: Buy stupid shit.
S: Play Destiny on his nintendo 364 or whatever it is called.
My Reaction: LOL. He doesn't do this as much anymore, but there def is a 'greatest hits list' of stupid shit bought.


Whats her heritage/where she's from

 K: France 
S French and Swedish
My Reaction: French girls and Italian men are made for each other! They are both romance cultures!


You bake her a cake for her b-day what kind of cake 

K: I don't. I  get her sister to and use  her creative genius.
S I dont see him baking. But he would maybe pick chocolate.
My reaction: Bahaha. My sister is an amazing baker!
Rigs and Lyla

Did she play any sports 

K: baseball 
S: Cheer and Softball
My Reaction: Grrrrrr... "how is cheer a sport?" ;)

What could she spend hours doing


K: Buying makeup. Shopping for makeup. Blog writing about makeup
S: Makeup
My Reaction: Hehe!

What is one unique talent she has 

K: Intuition/ mind reading
S: I can often tell when someone is hiding something or if they are secretly upset. 
My Reaction:  Ah! I am so impressed he said this! It is both a blessing and a curse.


If you have a boyfriend, husband, or even a best friend, I recommend doing this! It is fun to read their answers! I also really enjoyed involving my guy in my little blogging world! Thank you for reading our little collaboration! :)









Until next time!



6 comments:

  1. This is such a fun post idea to do. It is really sweet how well he knows you. I also like how you did not put just the answers but made it a little more personal by adding your reaction.

    Beth x
    http://www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! It was fun to put together! :)
      -S

      Delete
  2. So weird, I was just thinking yesterday about doing a "blog version" of the boyfriend tag!! I didn't know it was an actual thing! This was so cute to read!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It is so fun to get the BF's involved in our little blogging worlds! I definitely want to think up some more posts to do with him! :)
      Thanks for reading!
      -S

      Delete
  3. Oh okay, I'll just sit over here on my own.. completely alone.. watching from afar. No but seriously, this tag is so cute and I love that you both took part! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete